DARIEN, Conn. - Lucille M. Carpo, a lifelong resident of Darien, died Friday, March 21. She was 91.
Carpo was born Feb. 12, 1923, in New York City, she was the daughter of Joseph and Angelina (Monti) Sci. She was a graduate of Darien High School and was a long time employee at Woolworth's.
Carpo is survived by her son, William J. Plaskowsky of Brooklyn, N.Y.; daughter, Angela Corbin of Darien; two grandchildren; two great grandchildren; brother, Thomas J. Sci of Norwalk; and sister, Rose Mattera of Darien. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Teddy Carpo; and brother, Rosario R. Sci.
Calling hours are Thursday, March 27 from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Edward Lawrence Funeral Home, 2119 Post Road, Darien. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Post 53 Ambulance Service, P. O. Box 2066, Darien, CT 06820.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal