DARIEN, Conn. – Malcolm H. Brown of Darien died Jan. 2 at home after a three-year battle with pancreatic cancer. He was 59.
Born April 2, 1953, in Brookeborough, Northern Ireland, he was the son of William and Iris Brown. He immigrated to the United States in 1956. He graduated from Darien High School and was the owner of M.H. Brown Landscaping Services for 40 years.
Brown was an avid outdoorsman and had a great love of hunting, fishing and boating. He was a member of the Darien Boat Club, as well as a former member of the Darien Lions Club and Darien Fire Department.
He is survived by his wife, Dale Brown; three children, Jenifer Brown, of Charleston, S.C., Matthew Brown and Todd (Debbie) Latham, both of Darien; two brothers, William (Mary) Brown and David (Cathy) Brown; two grandchildren; and five nephews.
Visitation is from 4-8 p.m. Friday at Edward Lawrence Funeral Home in Darien. There will be a memorial service at 11 a.m. Saturday at Noroton Presbyterian Chapel in Darien.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to The Lustgarten Foundation, 1111 Stewart Ave., Bethpage, NY 11714.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 3 Freeze Watch Issued As Wind-Chill Factor Drops To Mid-20s In Darien
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report