DARIEN, Conn. - Mark J. Bennett of Darien died Jan. 19. He was 63.
Bennett was born in 1950 in Corning, N.Y. He earned a degree in architecture from Syracuse University and an MBA from the University of Virginia. He had a career in real estate finance.
Bennett is survived by his wife, Betsy; children, Jeb (Mark Jr.); mother, Patricia Bennett of Corning; sisters, Patty Kahl (David), Mimi Petrie (Bruce), Kate Bennett (Steve Kondash), and Barbara Kyrillos (Jean Claude); brother, Greg (Gina); sister-in-law, Tricia Bennett; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his father, Paul Sr.; and brothers, Paul Jr. and John.
A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 1:30 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 25, at St. Thomas More Church in Darien. Internment will follow at Spring Grove Cemetery in Darien.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Darien EMS - Post 53, PO Box 2066, Darien, CT 06820.
For more information, please visit: www.lawrencefuneralhome.com/.
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 Eversource Repairs Power Outages In Darien
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Darien
- 5 Box With $140K In Belongings Stolen From Couple Moving To Darien