DARIEN, Conn. - Mark J. Bennett of Darien died Jan. 19. He was 63.
Bennett was born in 1950 in Corning, N.Y. He earned a degree in architecture from Syracuse University and an MBA from the University of Virginia. He had a career in real estate finance.
Bennett is survived by his wife, Betsy; children, Jeb (Mark Jr.); mother, Patricia Bennett of Corning; sisters, Patty Kahl (David), Mimi Petrie (Bruce), Kate Bennett (Steve Kondash), and Barbara Kyrillos (Jean Claude); brother, Greg (Gina); sister-in-law, Tricia Bennett; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his father, Paul Sr.; and brothers, Paul Jr. and John.
A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 1:30 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 25, at St. Thomas More Church in Darien. Internment will follow at Spring Grove Cemetery in Darien.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Darien EMS - Post 53, PO Box 2066, Darien, CT 06820.
For more information, please visit: www.lawrencefuneralhome.com/.
- 1 Darien Teen, 18, Charged With Fighting Mother Over Toenail
- 2 New York Man Charged With Fighting At Darien Bar
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital