DARIEN, Conn. - Mary Carriero Russo, a resident of Darien, died Thursday, Aug. 14. She was 95.
Russo was born May 2, 1919, in Port Chester, N.Y., to John and Vita (Colangelo) Carriero.
Russo is survived by her husband, Angelo J. Russo of Darien; children, Theresa Kranyak of Maryland, Grace Hanafee of Norwalk and Anthony Russo of Florida; six grandchildren; seven great grandchildren; and sister, Rosemarie Nomack of Seymour.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 20 at St. John R.C. Church, 1986 Post Road, Darien. Burial will follow at Spring Grove Cemetery, Darien.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Post 53 Ambulance, P. O. Box 2066, Darien, CT 06820.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lawrencefuneralhome.com
- 1 Police: Darien Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Darien Couple Tackles New York City Marathon For Norwalk Charity
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Darien
- 5 Pair Charged With Using Fake $100 Bills At Darien Shops