DARIEN, Conn. - Mary Carriero Russo, a resident of Darien, died Thursday, Aug. 14. She was 95.
Russo was born May 2, 1919, in Port Chester, N.Y., to John and Vita (Colangelo) Carriero.
Russo is survived by her husband, Angelo J. Russo of Darien; children, Theresa Kranyak of Maryland, Grace Hanafee of Norwalk and Anthony Russo of Florida; six grandchildren; seven great grandchildren; and sister, Rosemarie Nomack of Seymour.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 20 at St. John R.C. Church, 1986 Post Road, Darien. Burial will follow at Spring Grove Cemetery, Darien.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Post 53 Ambulance, P. O. Box 2066, Darien, CT 06820.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lawrencefuneralhome.com
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 3 Patricia Lowman Dailey, 57, Of Darien, Worked In The Fashion Industry
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat