DARIEN, Conn. - Mary Carriero Russo, a resident of Darien, died Thursday, Aug. 14. She was 95.
Russo was born May 2, 1919, in Port Chester, N.Y., to John and Vita (Colangelo) Carriero.
Russo is survived by her husband, Angelo J. Russo of Darien; children, Theresa Kranyak of Maryland, Grace Hanafee of Norwalk and Anthony Russo of Florida; six grandchildren; seven great grandchildren; and sister, Rosemarie Nomack of Seymour.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 20 at St. John R.C. Church, 1986 Post Road, Darien. Burial will follow at Spring Grove Cemetery, Darien.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Post 53 Ambulance, P. O. Box 2066, Darien, CT 06820.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lawrencefuneralhome.com
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 Darien Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Darien Businesswoman Applauds 40 Years Of WoodenBoat Magazine