DARIEN, Conn. - Nancy Conley of Darien died March 29. She was 83.
Conley was born in Lakeland, Fla., in 1929. She graduated from Florida State University with a degree in teaching. After a short spell teaching elementary school in her hometown, she moved to Chicago and became a stewardess with American Airlines. After her marriage she moved to Darien in 1966.
She was a member of the Noroton Presbyterian Church and was a longtime member of Wee Burn Country Club.
Conley is survived by her children, Clint (Deborah) of Concord, Mass., Peter (Ana Maria) of Miami Beach, Fla., Sally of Jupiter, Fla., and James, of Exeter, N.H.; 10 grandchildren; and a great-granddaughter.
A memorial service is planned for Wednesday, April 2 at 11 a.m. at the Noroton Presbyterian Church, 2011 Post Road, Darien, CT 06820.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Salvation Army, 19 Crescent Street, Stamford, CT 06906.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lawrencefuneralhome.com
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Darien, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Darien Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 Darien Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Darien; Blizzard Warning Issued