DARIEN, Conn. - Nancy Conley of Darien died March 29. She was 83.
Conley was born in Lakeland, Fla., in 1929. She graduated from Florida State University with a degree in teaching. After a short spell teaching elementary school in her hometown, she moved to Chicago and became a stewardess with American Airlines. After her marriage she moved to Darien in 1966.
She was a member of the Noroton Presbyterian Church and was a longtime member of Wee Burn Country Club.
Conley is survived by her children, Clint (Deborah) of Concord, Mass., Peter (Ana Maria) of Miami Beach, Fla., Sally of Jupiter, Fla., and James, of Exeter, N.H.; 10 grandchildren; and a great-granddaughter.
A memorial service is planned for Wednesday, April 2 at 11 a.m. at the Noroton Presbyterian Church, 2011 Post Road, Darien, CT 06820.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Salvation Army, 19 Crescent Street, Stamford, CT 06906.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lawrencefuneralhome.com
- 1 Report Says 7 Arrests Were Made At Darien Schools In 2013
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Police: NYC Man, 65, Made Harassing Phone Calls To Darien Teen Girl
- 5 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield