BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - Nazearth Twyne of Bridgeport died Thursday, Aug. 21. She was 87.
Twyne was born in Spartanburg, S.C., to Alex and Mary (Foster) Turner. She was employed for many years at the Darien Dry Cleaners. She was a member of the Ladies' Auxiliary of the American Legion Colonel Charles Young Post in Bridgeport.
Twyne is survived by her daughter, Shirley Kelly of Bridgeport; four grandchildren; nine great grandchildren; six great great grandchildren; a great great great grandchild; and many nieces, nephews; and extended relatives. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Richard Twyne, Jr.; three brothers; and a sister.
Calling hours are from 11:30 a.m. until the time of service. The funeral will be held at 1 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 26 at the Shaughnessey Banks Funeral Home, 50 Reef Road in Fairfield Center with Pastor Carolyn Evans officiating. Interment will be private.
For more information, please visit: http://www.shaughnesseybanks.com
- 1 Darien Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Pure Barre Opens New Fitness Studio In Darien
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Darien With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 4 Darien-Based Kelly Associates Joins Houlihan Lawrence As Independent
- 5 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield