BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - Nazearth Twyne of Bridgeport died Thursday, Aug. 21. She was 87.
Twyne was born in Spartanburg, S.C., to Alex and Mary (Foster) Turner. She was employed for many years at the Darien Dry Cleaners. She was a member of the Ladies' Auxiliary of the American Legion Colonel Charles Young Post in Bridgeport.
Twyne is survived by her daughter, Shirley Kelly of Bridgeport; four grandchildren; nine great grandchildren; six great great grandchildren; a great great great grandchild; and many nieces, nephews; and extended relatives. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Richard Twyne, Jr.; three brothers; and a sister.
Calling hours are from 11:30 a.m. until the time of service. The funeral will be held at 1 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 26 at the Shaughnessey Banks Funeral Home, 50 Reef Road in Fairfield Center with Pastor Carolyn Evans officiating. Interment will be private.
For more information, please visit: http://www.shaughnesseybanks.com
- 1 Darien Ranked As State's Best Suburb To Live In
- 2 Three Charged With Attempted Thefts At Darien Stop & Shop
- 3 Cars Catch Fire At Darien High School In Jump Start Gone Wrong
- 4 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 5 Darien's The Goose Celebrates Five-Year Anniversary