DARIEN, Conn. - Patricia E. Riith of Darien died Friday, April 11. She was 73.
Riith was born Oct. 21, 1940, at Stamford Hospital to Michael J. Gol and Elsie Gol. She graduated from high school in Lancaster, Pa. She was employed at Dorr Oliver in Stamford. She was married to Robert A. Riith.
Riith is survived by her brothers, John (Sally) and Andrew (Julia); children, Robert A. Jr. (Jill), Frances and Michael (Maggie); and seven grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and brother, Mickey.
There will be no calling hours, and interment will be private. A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, April 26, at Our Lady Star of the Sea Roman Catholic Church, 1200 Shippan Ave., Stamford.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lawrencefuneralhome.com
- 1 Darien Teen, 18, Charged With Fighting Mother Over Toenail
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 3 New York Man Charged With Fighting At Darien Bar
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director