DARIEN, Conn. - Patricia E. Riith of Darien died Friday, April 11. She was 73.
Riith was born Oct. 21, 1940, at Stamford Hospital to Michael J. Gol and Elsie Gol. She graduated from high school in Lancaster, Pa. She was employed at Dorr Oliver in Stamford. She was married to Robert A. Riith.
Riith is survived by her brothers, John (Sally) and Andrew (Julia); children, Robert A. Jr. (Jill), Frances and Michael (Maggie); and seven grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and brother, Mickey.
There will be no calling hours, and interment will be private. A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, April 26, at Our Lady Star of the Sea Roman Catholic Church, 1200 Shippan Ave., Stamford.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lawrencefuneralhome.com
- 1 Darien Firm Remedy Partners Looking To Hire 150-175
- 2 Swastikas Spray-Painted On Trees At Darien Bird Sanctuary
- 3 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 4 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care