DARIEN, Conn. - Patricia E. Riith of Darien died Friday, April 11. She was 73.
Riith was born Oct. 21, 1940, at Stamford Hospital to Michael J. Gol and Elsie Gol. She graduated from high school in Lancaster, Pa. She was employed at Dorr Oliver in Stamford. She was married to Robert A. Riith.
Riith is survived by her brothers, John (Sally) and Andrew (Julia); children, Robert A. Jr. (Jill), Frances and Michael (Maggie); and seven grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and brother, Mickey.
There will be no calling hours, and interment will be private. A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, April 26, at Our Lady Star of the Sea Roman Catholic Church, 1200 Shippan Ave., Stamford.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lawrencefuneralhome.com
- 1 Darien Ranked As State's Best Suburb To Live In
- 2 Three Charged With Attempted Thefts At Darien Stop & Shop
- 3 Cars Catch Fire At Darien High School In Jump Start Gone Wrong
- 4 Darien's The Goose Celebrates Five-Year Anniversary
- 5 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol