DARIEN, Conn. - Patricia E. Riith of Darien died Friday, April 11. She was 73.
Riith was born Oct. 21, 1940, at Stamford Hospital to Michael J. Gol and Elsie Gol. She graduated from high school in Lancaster, Pa. She was employed at Dorr Oliver in Stamford. She was married to Robert A. Riith.
Riith is survived by her brothers, John (Sally) and Andrew (Julia); children, Robert A. Jr. (Jill), Frances and Michael (Maggie); and seven grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and brother, Mickey.
There will be no calling hours, and interment will be private. A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, April 26, at Our Lady Star of the Sea Roman Catholic Church, 1200 Shippan Ave., Stamford.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lawrencefuneralhome.com
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Darien
- 3 Sony Pulls Film; Darien Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Darien