DARIEN, Conn. - Patricia A. Falzetti, a Darien resident since 1973, died Wednesday, March 26. She was 77.
Falzetti was born Jan. 22, 1937, in Norwalk, she was the daughter of Frank and Helen (Santella) Pimbell. She graduated from Norwalk High School.
Falzetti is survived by her sister, Joann Sciglimpaglia (Louis) of Norwalk; two nephews; and two great nieces. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Emerico "Peko" Falzetti.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, March 31 at St. John R.C. Church, 1986 Post Road, Darien. Entombment will follow at St. John Cemetery, Darien.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Greenwich Woods Nursing Home, 1165 King Street, Greenwich, CT 06831.
For more information, please visit: www.lawrencefuneralhome.com/
- 1 Police: Darien Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Pair Charged With Using Fake $100 Bills At Darien Shops
- 4 Darien Couple Tackles New York City Marathon For Norwalk Charity
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Darien