DARIEN, Conn. - Patricia A. Falzetti, a Darien resident since 1973, died Wednesday, March 26. She was 77.
Falzetti was born Jan. 22, 1937, in Norwalk, she was the daughter of Frank and Helen (Santella) Pimbell. She graduated from Norwalk High School.
Falzetti is survived by her sister, Joann Sciglimpaglia (Louis) of Norwalk; two nephews; and two great nieces. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Emerico "Peko" Falzetti.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, March 31 at St. John R.C. Church, 1986 Post Road, Darien. Entombment will follow at St. John Cemetery, Darien.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Greenwich Woods Nursing Home, 1165 King Street, Greenwich, CT 06831.
For more information, please visit: www.lawrencefuneralhome.com/
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 3 Eversource Repairs Power Outages In Darien
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Darien
- 5 Box With $140K In Belongings Stolen From Couple Moving To Darien