DARIEN, Conn. - Patricia A. Falzetti, a Darien resident since 1973, died Wednesday, March 26. She was 77.
Falzetti was born Jan. 22, 1937, in Norwalk, she was the daughter of Frank and Helen (Santella) Pimbell. She graduated from Norwalk High School.
Falzetti is survived by her sister, Joann Sciglimpaglia (Louis) of Norwalk; two nephews; and two great nieces. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Emerico "Peko" Falzetti.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, March 31 at St. John R.C. Church, 1986 Post Road, Darien. Entombment will follow at St. John Cemetery, Darien.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Greenwich Woods Nursing Home, 1165 King Street, Greenwich, CT 06831.
For more information, please visit: www.lawrencefuneralhome.com/
- 1 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 2 House Speaker John Boehner Drops By The Goose In Darien
- 3 Darien Man Charged With Assaulting, Strangling Wife In Stamford
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Darien
- 5 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist