NORWALK, Conn. - Patricia Winters Donnelly, a 52 year resident of Norwalk, died Wednesday, Jan. 8. She was 83.
Donnelly was born Dec. 22, 1930, in Stamford; daughter of Hugh and Rose (Kiggins) Winters.
She graduated from Stamford High School in 1949. She worked for St. John Roman Catholic Church in Darien as office manager for 30 years. She volunteered at Norwalk Hospital.
Donnelly is survived by her husband, Robert E. Donnelly, Jr.; children, Robert W. Donnelly of Agawam, Mass., Kevin J. Donnelly, Joan M. Donnelly both of Norwalk and Marybeth Cadotte (Richard) of Canonsburg, Pa.; five grandchildren; sisters, Kathryn Harrington of Calif., Marilyn Papsun of Darien and Lizabeth Bongo of Danbury. She was predeceased by her parents; brother, Hugh Winters; and sister, Joan Boshka.
Calling hours are Sunday, Jan. 12 from 2 to 5 p.m. at the Edward Lawrence Funeral Home, 2119 Post Road, Darien. A Memorial Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Monday, Jan. 13 at St. John Roman Catholic Church, 1986 Post Road, Darien. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Notre Dame Convalescent Home, 76 West Rocks Road, Norwalk, CT 06851.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 3 Three Charged With Stealing Copper, Doorknobs From Darien Home
- 4 Snow Could Return To Darien For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach