DARIEN, Conn. -- Pauline (Watson) Starr, who was born and raised in Darien, died on Tuesday, Jan. 14.
She was born on Feb. 25, 1921. Her husband of 70 years, Grady Starr, and parents Lawrence Watson and Grace (Tharp) Watson preceded her in death.
She is survived by sons Donald (Linda), Larry (Suzanne), Mike (Janie) and daughter Sonia Spigner (Tom); grandchildren Don, Tammy Waldron (Steve), Michelle Salazar (Alex), Mark (Phoung), Meredith, T.J. Spigner (Kristin) and Elizabeth Wolhuter (Brad); great-grandchildren Jeremy, Alec (Janna), Alexa, Alyssa and Lumen; great-great grandson Jack; special nephew Jimmie Pawlowski (Sandra); and many nieces and nephews.
Funeral services were last week at Church of Christ in Romance, Ark.
Memorials may be made to Arkansas Hospice Foundation Inc.
Sign her guestbook here. Arrangements were handled by Arkansas Funeral Care.
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 Eversource Repairs Power Outages In Darien
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Darien
- 5 Box With $140K In Belongings Stolen From Couple Moving To Darien