DARIEN, Conn. -- Pauline (Watson) Starr, who was born and raised in Darien, died on Tuesday, Jan. 14.
She was born on Feb. 25, 1921. Her husband of 70 years, Grady Starr, and parents Lawrence Watson and Grace (Tharp) Watson preceded her in death.
She is survived by sons Donald (Linda), Larry (Suzanne), Mike (Janie) and daughter Sonia Spigner (Tom); grandchildren Don, Tammy Waldron (Steve), Michelle Salazar (Alex), Mark (Phoung), Meredith, T.J. Spigner (Kristin) and Elizabeth Wolhuter (Brad); great-grandchildren Jeremy, Alec (Janna), Alexa, Alyssa and Lumen; great-great grandson Jack; special nephew Jimmie Pawlowski (Sandra); and many nieces and nephews.
Funeral services were last week at Church of Christ in Romance, Ark.
Memorials may be made to Arkansas Hospice Foundation Inc.
Sign her guestbook here. Arrangements were handled by Arkansas Funeral Care.
- 1 Darien Teen, 18, Charged With Fighting Mother Over Toenail
- 2 New York Man Charged With Fighting At Darien Bar
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal