DARIEN, Conn. -- Pauline (Watson) Starr, who was born and raised in Darien, died on Tuesday, Jan. 14.
She was born on Feb. 25, 1921. Her husband of 70 years, Grady Starr, and parents Lawrence Watson and Grace (Tharp) Watson preceded her in death.
She is survived by sons Donald (Linda), Larry (Suzanne), Mike (Janie) and daughter Sonia Spigner (Tom); grandchildren Don, Tammy Waldron (Steve), Michelle Salazar (Alex), Mark (Phoung), Meredith, T.J. Spigner (Kristin) and Elizabeth Wolhuter (Brad); great-grandchildren Jeremy, Alec (Janna), Alexa, Alyssa and Lumen; great-great grandson Jack; special nephew Jimmie Pawlowski (Sandra); and many nieces and nephews.
Funeral services were last week at Church of Christ in Romance, Ark.
Memorials may be made to Arkansas Hospice Foundation Inc.
Sign her guestbook here. Arrangements were handled by Arkansas Funeral Care.
- 1 Police: Darien Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Pair Charged With Using Fake $100 Bills At Darien Shops
- 4 Darien Couple Tackles New York City Marathon For Norwalk Charity
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Darien