DARIEN, Conn. -- Pauline (Watson) Starr, who was born and raised in Darien, died on Tuesday, Jan. 14.
She was born on Feb. 25, 1921. Her husband of 70 years, Grady Starr, and parents Lawrence Watson and Grace (Tharp) Watson preceded her in death.
She is survived by sons Donald (Linda), Larry (Suzanne), Mike (Janie) and daughter Sonia Spigner (Tom); grandchildren Don, Tammy Waldron (Steve), Michelle Salazar (Alex), Mark (Phoung), Meredith, T.J. Spigner (Kristin) and Elizabeth Wolhuter (Brad); great-grandchildren Jeremy, Alec (Janna), Alexa, Alyssa and Lumen; great-great grandson Jack; special nephew Jimmie Pawlowski (Sandra); and many nieces and nephews.
Funeral services were last week at Church of Christ in Romance, Ark.
Memorials may be made to Arkansas Hospice Foundation Inc.
Sign her guestbook here. Arrangements were handled by Arkansas Funeral Care.
- 1 Report Says 7 Arrests Were Made At Darien Schools In 2013
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Police: NYC Man, 65, Made Harassing Phone Calls To Darien Teen Girl
- 5 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield