DARIEN, Conn. -- Pauline (Watson) Starr, who was born and raised in Darien, died on Tuesday, Jan. 14.
She was born on Feb. 25, 1921. Her husband of 70 years, Grady Starr, and parents Lawrence Watson and Grace (Tharp) Watson preceded her in death.
She is survived by sons Donald (Linda), Larry (Suzanne), Mike (Janie) and daughter Sonia Spigner (Tom); grandchildren Don, Tammy Waldron (Steve), Michelle Salazar (Alex), Mark (Phoung), Meredith, T.J. Spigner (Kristin) and Elizabeth Wolhuter (Brad); great-grandchildren Jeremy, Alec (Janna), Alexa, Alyssa and Lumen; great-great grandson Jack; special nephew Jimmie Pawlowski (Sandra); and many nieces and nephews.
Funeral services were last week at Church of Christ in Romance, Ark.
Memorials may be made to Arkansas Hospice Foundation Inc.
Sign her guestbook here. Arrangements were handled by Arkansas Funeral Care.
- 1 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 2 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island
- 3 Darien Police: Ring's End Employee Charged $4,000 To Company Card
- 4 Norwalk Police Join Search Of Long Island Sound For Missing Boater
- 5 Robert E. Mallozzi, Lifelong Darien Resident, President Of Bob's Sports