DARIEN, Conn. - Walter E. Mueller of Darien died Friday, May 23. He was 89.
Mueller was born April 5, 1925, the son of Henry and Lillian Mueller. After high school, he served in the Philippines during World War II. A graduate of Hofstra University, he was employed in the insurance industry.
Mueller is survived by his wife, Madeleine; daughter, Jeanne Siviski of Albion, Maine; and sister, Joan Knobel, of Swansboro, N.C. He was predeceased by his parents; son, John; brother, Henry Mueller; and sister, Margaret Dillingham.
Calling hours are Wednesday, May 28, from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. at the Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Wednesday, May 28, at 10 a.m. in St. John Church, 1986 Post Road, Darien. Interment will be private.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Darien