DARIEN, Conn. - Walter E. Mueller of Darien died Friday, May 23. He was 89.
Mueller was born April 5, 1925, the son of Henry and Lillian Mueller. After high school, he served in the Philippines during World War II. A graduate of Hofstra University, he was employed in the insurance industry.
Mueller is survived by his wife, Madeleine; daughter, Jeanne Siviski of Albion, Maine; and sister, Joan Knobel, of Swansboro, N.C. He was predeceased by his parents; son, John; brother, Henry Mueller; and sister, Margaret Dillingham.
Calling hours are Wednesday, May 28, from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. at the Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Wednesday, May 28, at 10 a.m. in St. John Church, 1986 Post Road, Darien. Interment will be private.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Darien Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy