DARIEN, Conn. - Walter E. Mueller of Darien died Friday, May 23. He was 89.
Mueller was born April 5, 1925, the son of Henry and Lillian Mueller. After high school, he served in the Philippines during World War II. A graduate of Hofstra University, he was employed in the insurance industry.
Mueller is survived by his wife, Madeleine; daughter, Jeanne Siviski of Albion, Maine; and sister, Joan Knobel, of Swansboro, N.C. He was predeceased by his parents; son, John; brother, Henry Mueller; and sister, Margaret Dillingham.
Calling hours are Wednesday, May 28, from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. at the Collins Funeral Home, 92 East Ave., Norwalk. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Wednesday, May 28, at 10 a.m. in St. John Church, 1986 Post Road, Darien. Interment will be private.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 4 Learn How To Become A Six-Figure Freelancer At The Darien Library
- 5 Patricia Lowman Dailey, 57, Of Darien, Worked In The Fashion Industry