DARIEN, Conn. - The Darien Daily Voice accepts signed, original letters to the editor. Send letters to email@example.com.
Thank you Darien voters for enthusiastically supporting a talented slate of local, state and federal candidates with Republican support. Although the 2012 election did not result in the real change many of us had hoped and fought for, Darien voters overwhelmingly favored Republican candidates.
Congratulations to Terrie Wood, who will serve her third term in Hartford, Betsy Hagerty-Ross and Sarah Schneider-Zuro on their re-election to the Darien Board of Education, and to John Visi, our new Republican Registrar of Voters.
Lastly, thanks to everyone who joined us, whether at our first-ever Presidential debate events, at Republican Headquarters or who volunteered their time and talent on various campaigns.
For more information and to get involved, visit www.darienrtc.com.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Patricia Lowman Dailey, 57, Of Darien, Worked In The Fashion Industry
- 3 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat