DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Daily Voice accepts signed letters to the editor. Send letters to email@example.com.
As a Darien school parent, I was so happy to see that Tony Imbimbo was nominated to serve on the Board of Education. I’ve known Tony for more than 25 years, and I know that he would make an excellent Board member.
Tony is one of those volunteers who thoroughly prepares for the task at hand and shows up ready to work. It’s not surprising that he is continually asked to take on more responsibilities.
In his 17 years as a Darien resident and Darien Public School Parent, he’s served on the Royle PTO, the YMCA Guides & Princesses, Little League Softball and the Darien RTM, including the Education Committee. His RTM experience, his background in children’s publishing, and his pragmatic nonpartisan approach to problem-solving will serve us all well if given the chance to take a seat on the Board of Education.
Deborah T. Papaeconomou
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 Eversource Repairs Power Outages In Darien
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Darien
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 Box With $140K In Belongings Stolen From Couple Moving To Darien