DARIEN, Conn. – Police are searching for a 15-year-old girl who went missing from her Darien foster home Sunday.
Jeanna Migliore, 15, has been staying with a prospective foster parent in Darien before she was discovered missing Tuesday. Police described Migliore as a “habitual runaway” with ties to Bridgeport, and she may be in that city, police said in a press release.
Migliore is allergic to raw onions and strawberries, and left the house without her medication, her foster parents told police.
Migliore is described as a Hispanic female with dark hair, standing 5 feet, 3 inches tall and weighing 130 pounds. She was last seen wearing a pink or green hooded sweat shirt with the word Aeropostale across the chest.
As of Monday afternoon, police had not been able to locate Migliore. Anyone with information on her location should contact the Darien Police at 203-662-5300.
- 1 Darien Ranked As State's Best Suburb To Live In
- 2 Three Charged With Attempted Thefts At Darien Stop & Shop
- 3 Cars Catch Fire At Darien High School In Jump Start Gone Wrong
- 4 Darien's The Goose Celebrates Five-Year Anniversary
- 5 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol