DARIEN, Conn. – Police are searching for a 15-year-old girl who went missing from her Darien foster home Sunday.
Jeanna Migliore, 15, has been staying with a prospective foster parent in Darien before she was discovered missing Tuesday. Police described Migliore as a “habitual runaway” with ties to Bridgeport, and she may be in that city, police said in a press release.
Migliore is allergic to raw onions and strawberries, and left the house without her medication, her foster parents told police.
Migliore is described as a Hispanic female with dark hair, standing 5 feet, 3 inches tall and weighing 130 pounds. She was last seen wearing a pink or green hooded sweat shirt with the word Aeropostale across the chest.
As of Monday afternoon, police had not been able to locate Migliore. Anyone with information on her location should contact the Darien Police at 203-662-5300.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 3 Patricia Lowman Dailey, 57, Of Darien, Worked In The Fashion Industry
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat