DARIEN, Conn. -- A Darien home on Hollow Tree Ridge Road home sustained heavy damage to its second floor and attic when a fire broke out on Wednesday afternoon, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Darien, Noroton and Noroton Heights fire crews quickly extinguished the flames, but the master bedroom was gutted by the fire and part of the roof had burned away, according to the article.
The residents of the home were reportedly unhurt, but one firefighter sustained a minor injury.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Darien
- 3 Sony Pulls Film; Darien Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Darien