DARIEN, Conn. -- Greenwich police charged a Darien man with driving under the influence after he crashed into a parked car Friday, Feb. 21, according to Patch.com.
Timothy L. Grozier, 51, made an illegal U-turn before hitting a parked car, according to Patch.com. Police said Grozier smelled of alcohol and that he failed field sobriety tests, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Darien Ranked As State's Best Suburb To Live In
- 2 Three Charged With Attempted Thefts At Darien Stop & Shop
- 3 Cars Catch Fire At Darien High School In Jump Start Gone Wrong
- 4 Darien's The Goose Celebrates Five-Year Anniversary
- 5 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol