DARIEN, Conn. -- Greenwich police charged a Darien man with driving under the influence after he crashed into a parked car Friday, Feb. 21, according to Patch.com.
Timothy L. Grozier, 51, made an illegal U-turn before hitting a parked car, according to Patch.com. Police said Grozier smelled of alcohol and that he failed field sobriety tests, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 2 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Darien
- 3 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Tractor-Trailer Crash Blocks Two Lanes Of I-95 Through Darien