DARIEN, Conn. -- Greenwich police charged a Darien man with driving under the influence after he crashed into a parked car Friday, Feb. 21, according to Patch.com.
Timothy L. Grozier, 51, made an illegal U-turn before hitting a parked car, according to Patch.com. Police said Grozier smelled of alcohol and that he failed field sobriety tests, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Police: Darien Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Pair Charged With Using Fake $100 Bills At Darien Shops
- 4 Darien Couple Tackles New York City Marathon For Norwalk Charity
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Darien