DARIEN, Conn. -- Greenwich police charged a Darien man with driving under the influence after he crashed into a parked car Friday, Feb. 21, according to Patch.com.
Timothy L. Grozier, 51, made an illegal U-turn before hitting a parked car, according to Patch.com. Police said Grozier smelled of alcohol and that he failed field sobriety tests, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Darien Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 2 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Darien
- 3 Child's Play: Darien's Royle School Dedicates New Playground
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl