DARIEN, Conn. -- Greenwich police charged a Darien man with driving under the influence after he crashed into a parked car Friday, Feb. 21, according to Patch.com.
Timothy L. Grozier, 51, made an illegal U-turn before hitting a parked car, according to Patch.com. Police said Grozier smelled of alcohol and that he failed field sobriety tests, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Conn. Reports 8 'Highly Suspected' Enterovirus D68 Cases
- 2 Employee Charged With Embezzling From Darien Doctor's Office
- 3 National Weather Service: Darien's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 5 Darien High School Students Named National Merit Semifinalists