DARIEN, Conn. -- A Darien man was arrested Wednesday night, April 9, and charged with selling prescription medication, according to police.
The Darien Police Selective Enforcement Unit has been investigating the use and illegal sale of prescription narcotics within Darien. During a surveillance on April 9, police obtained information that Scott Waters, 20, of Walmsley Road in Darien has illegally provided prescription narcotics to someone while in the Noroton section of Darien, police said. After receiving this information, police arrested Waters on Heights Road at around 8:45 p.m.
Waters was taken to headquarters and charged with one count of sale of a controlled substance. He was released on a promise to appear in court on April 22.
Police say that the investigation is ongoing, and that additional arrests are expected.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Darien
- 2 Darien Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 Darien's Chilton, Halvorsen Make List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 5 Darien Appoints Royle Principal, Middlesex Vice Principal