DARIEN, Conn. – The teenage girl reported missing in Darien Sunday has been found safe, police said Friday.
Jeanna Migliore, 15, was reported missing by a foster family in Darien Sunday. Bridgeport Police located her in their city, police said Friday. She was safe and has been returned to her guardian.
“No other details regarding her location are available at this time,” Darien Police said in a statement Friday.
- 1 Woman Struck, Killed By Metro-North Train Near South Norwalk Station
- 2 Thousands Charged To Credit Cards Stolen At Restaurant In Darien
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Canceled For Northern Fairfield County
- 4 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 5 Happy Birthday To Darien’s Chloë Sevigny