DARIEN, Conn. – The teenage girl reported missing in Darien Sunday has been found safe, police said Friday.
Jeanna Migliore, 15, was reported missing by a foster family in Darien Sunday. Bridgeport Police located her in their city, police said Friday. She was safe and has been returned to her guardian.
“No other details regarding her location are available at this time,” Darien Police said in a statement Friday.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Pair Charged With Using Fake $100 Bills At Darien Shops
- 3 Darien Academic Advisors Seek To Match Students To Schools
- 4 Darien's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens