DARIEN, Conn. -- A 16-year-old Darien boy told police he was assaulted outside his home on Leeds Lane last week, according to police.
The teen told police he was home alone shortly before 11 p.m. Friday, June 6, when he saw someone walking around the exterior of the house. He grabbed a baseball bat and went to investigate, police said.
After checking the front and side yards, the teen went to the backyard, where somebody pushed him from behind, according to police reports. He hit his head on a stone wall and was dazed for a few minutes, he told police.
The person who pushed him was described as 6 feet tall and wearing dark clothing, police said. The teen told police that his attacker did not say anything before or after pushing him.
The teen sustained minor scrapes to his right cheek and forehead but refused medical treatment, police said.
- 1 Darien Ranked As State's Best Suburb To Live In
- 2 Three Charged With Attempted Thefts At Darien Stop & Shop
- 3 Cars Catch Fire At Darien High School In Jump Start Gone Wrong
- 4 Darien's The Goose Celebrates Five-Year Anniversary
- 5 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol