DARIEN, Conn. -- The former Darien Town Hall janitor and Norwalk resident who stands accused of reporting several false incidents at the municipal building is seeking mental health treatment, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Javonte Ramos, 20, is accused of lying about three incidents at Town Hall, one of which included a threatening letter that triggered an evacuation of the building, police said.
Ramos called the police again on April 15, reporting a suspicious person outside the building. This and his other reports were deemed to be fabrications, police said.
He was fired from his position with the town after his arrest on April 24.
Ramos will seek treatment at Stamford's Franklin S. Dubois Center. He is scheduled to appear in court again on Monday, June 16, the Stamford Advocate said.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Garden Club Of Darien Celebrates Work To Spruce Up Cherry Lawn Park
- 4 NY Times Columnist Slams Greenwich In 'The Show-Off Society'
- 5 Learn How To Become A Six-Figure Freelancer At The Darien Library