DARIEN, Conn. -- A gym bag containing a business suit was stolen out of the locker room of the Darien YMCA, according to police.
The theft was reported on the morning of Monday, April 28. The owner of the gym bag told police that he finished his workout and went into the locker room, where he put the bag down. He did not place it in a locker. He showered, and then came out to find that the gym bag was missing.
Inside the gym bag was a $1,000 business suit, a $500 pair of dress shoes, a wallet containing $200 in cash and several credit cards, and a set of car keys. Police reviewed surveillance footage from outside the locker room, but were unable to see anybody leaving with the bag. The matter remains under investigation.
- 1 Darien Man Charged With Assaulting, Strangling Wife In Stamford
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 3 House Speaker John Boehner Drops By The Goose In Darien
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Darien
- 5 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist