DARIEN, Conn. -- A gym bag containing a business suit was stolen out of the locker room of the Darien YMCA, according to police.
The theft was reported on the morning of Monday, April 28. The owner of the gym bag told police that he finished his workout and went into the locker room, where he put the bag down. He did not place it in a locker. He showered, and then came out to find that the gym bag was missing.
Inside the gym bag was a $1,000 business suit, a $500 pair of dress shoes, a wallet containing $200 in cash and several credit cards, and a set of car keys. Police reviewed surveillance footage from outside the locker room, but were unable to see anybody leaving with the bag. The matter remains under investigation.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Pair Charged With Using Fake $100 Bills At Darien Shops
- 3 Darien Couple Tackles New York City Marathon For Norwalk Charity
- 4 Darien's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Darien Academic Advisors Seek To Match Students To Schools