DARIEN, Conn. - The man who was struck and killed by a train at the Noroton Heights station Monday morning has been identified as Kevin Murphy, 55, of Darien, according to Metro-North.
There is currently no information on how Murphy got on to the tracks, according to MTA spokesperson Aaron Donovan. The incident is being investigated by MTA police.
Murphy was hit just before 6:30 a.m. by a train that had departed New Haven at 5:38 a.m. The accident temporarily shut down all eastbound service at the Noroton Heights, Darien and Rowayton stations. Service was resumed late Monday morning.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 4 Learn How To Become A Six-Figure Freelancer At The Darien Library
- 5 Patricia Lowman Dailey, 57, Of Darien, Worked In The Fashion Industry