3 p.m. update: STAMFORD, Conn. -- A motorcyclist from Norwalk was killed on Interstate 95 north just before Exit 9 near the Stamford and Darien border late Sunday, April 13, according to ctnews.com.
According to the Connecticut State Police, Armando Barrera, 38, of 77 Benedict St., Norwalk, was killed instantly, ctnews.com said.
Barrera struck a slow-moving construction truck, was thrown off his motorcycle and then struck by another vehicle, ctnews.com said.
Barrera was pronounced dead at the scene. The crash remained under investigation.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Darien, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Darien Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Darien With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Darien; Blizzard Warning Issued