3 p.m. update: STAMFORD, Conn. -- A motorcyclist from Norwalk was killed on Interstate 95 north just before Exit 9 near the Stamford and Darien border late Sunday, April 13, according to ctnews.com.
According to the Connecticut State Police, Armando Barrera, 38, of 77 Benedict St., Norwalk, was killed instantly, ctnews.com said.
Barrera struck a slow-moving construction truck, was thrown off his motorcycle and then struck by another vehicle, ctnews.com said.
Barrera was pronounced dead at the scene. The crash remained under investigation.
- 1 Darien Teen, 18, Charged With Fighting Mother Over Toenail
- 2 New York Man Charged With Fighting At Darien Bar
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal