3 p.m. update: STAMFORD, Conn. -- A motorcyclist from Norwalk was killed on Interstate 95 north just before Exit 9 near the Stamford and Darien border late Sunday, April 13, according to ctnews.com.
According to the Connecticut State Police, Armando Barrera, 38, of 77 Benedict St., Norwalk, was killed instantly, ctnews.com said.
Barrera struck a slow-moving construction truck, was thrown off his motorcycle and then struck by another vehicle, ctnews.com said.
Barrera was pronounced dead at the scene. The crash remained under investigation.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Garden Club Of Darien Celebrates Work To Spruce Up Cherry Lawn Park
- 4 NY Times Columnist Slams Greenwich In 'The Show-Off Society'
- 5 Learn How To Become A Six-Figure Freelancer At The Darien Library