3 p.m. update: STAMFORD, Conn. -- A motorcyclist from Norwalk was killed on Interstate 95 north just before Exit 9 near the Stamford and Darien border late Sunday, April 13, according to ctnews.com.
According to the Connecticut State Police, Armando Barrera, 38, of 77 Benedict St., Norwalk, was killed instantly, ctnews.com said.
Barrera struck a slow-moving construction truck, was thrown off his motorcycle and then struck by another vehicle, ctnews.com said.
Barrera was pronounced dead at the scene. The crash remained under investigation.
- 1 Darien Ranked As State's Best Suburb To Live In
- 2 Three Charged With Attempted Thefts At Darien Stop & Shop
- 3 Cars Catch Fire At Darien High School In Jump Start Gone Wrong
- 4 Darien's The Goose Celebrates Five-Year Anniversary
- 5 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol