DARIEN, Conn. – A Newtown man was charged with breaking into a Darien home on Mystic Road in October. Police said additional arrests are expected in the case.
Eammon Donnelly, 30, was charged with third-degree burglary, conspiracy to commit third-degree burglary and third-degree larceny. He posted a $5,000 bond and is scheduled to appear in court Dec. 17.
On Oct. 2, a resident of a home on Mystic Road left for about three hours. When she returned home, she found her back door had been broken into and some jewelry and silverware had been taken.
After an investigation, a warrant was issued for Donnelly’s arrest. He turned himself in to police Tuesday after learning of the warrant.
- 1 Darien Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Pure Barre Opens New Fitness Studio In Darien
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Darien With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 4 Darien-Based Kelly Associates Joins Houlihan Lawrence As Independent
- 5 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield