DARIEN, Conn. – A Newtown man was charged with breaking into a Darien home on Mystic Road in October. Police said additional arrests are expected in the case.
Eammon Donnelly, 30, was charged with third-degree burglary, conspiracy to commit third-degree burglary and third-degree larceny. He posted a $5,000 bond and is scheduled to appear in court Dec. 17.
On Oct. 2, a resident of a home on Mystic Road left for about three hours. When she returned home, she found her back door had been broken into and some jewelry and silverware had been taken.
After an investigation, a warrant was issued for Donnelly’s arrest. He turned himself in to police Tuesday after learning of the warrant.
- 1 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 2 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island
- 3 Darien Police: Ring's End Employee Charged $4,000 To Company Card
- 4 Norwalk Police Join Search Of Long Island Sound For Missing Boater
- 5 Robert E. Mallozzi, Lifelong Darien Resident, President Of Bob's Sports