DARIEN, Conn. – A Newtown man was charged with breaking into a Darien home on Mystic Road in October. Police said additional arrests are expected in the case.
Eammon Donnelly, 30, was charged with third-degree burglary, conspiracy to commit third-degree burglary and third-degree larceny. He posted a $5,000 bond and is scheduled to appear in court Dec. 17.
On Oct. 2, a resident of a home on Mystic Road left for about three hours. When she returned home, she found her back door had been broken into and some jewelry and silverware had been taken.
After an investigation, a warrant was issued for Donnelly’s arrest. He turned himself in to police Tuesday after learning of the warrant.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Learn How To Become A Six-Figure Freelancer At The Darien Library
- 4 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 5 Darien Swimmers, Divers Get Up Early For Fundraiser