DARIEN, Conn. -- Darien High School was vandalized over the weekend, according to police.
Someone spray-painted several messages onto windows and a couple of doors in the cafeteria, police said.
The messages included "We Win," "Seniors '14" and "Legacy," as well as several profane statements directed at members of the Darien High School faculty, police said. The graffiti was all made to the outside of the building in orange and purple spray paint, police said.
The vandalism was reported by members of the custodial staff early Sunday morning. The estimated cost of the damage was $250, according to police. The matter was under investigation.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Darien, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Darien Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Darien With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Darien; Blizzard Warning Issued