DARIEN, Conn. -- Darien High School was vandalized over the weekend, according to police.
Someone spray-painted several messages onto windows and a couple of doors in the cafeteria, police said.
The messages included "We Win," "Seniors '14" and "Legacy," as well as several profane statements directed at members of the Darien High School faculty, police said. The graffiti was all made to the outside of the building in orange and purple spray paint, police said.
The vandalism was reported by members of the custodial staff early Sunday morning. The estimated cost of the damage was $250, according to police. The matter was under investigation.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Darien
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; Darien Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years