DARIEN, Conn. - A teenage employee of the Darien Playhouse was assaulted while she was at work Sunday evening, according to police.
The 16-year-old was working the concession stand when a group of girls came in and attacked her, according to police reports. The employee told police that she knew at least one of her assailants and that there had been some tension between the two.
The group of attackers had left by the time police arrived on the scene. The victim had small cuts on her face and some bruising under her right eye and was taken to Stamford Hospital, where she was treated and released. The Youth Division is investigating the incident, police said.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Darien
- 3 Darien Honors Veterans With Wreaths Across America Ceremony
- 4 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; Darien Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'