DARIEN, Conn. - A teenage employee of the Darien Playhouse was assaulted while she was at work Sunday evening, according to police.
The 16-year-old was working the concession stand when a group of girls came in and attacked her, according to police reports. The employee told police that she knew at least one of her assailants and that there had been some tension between the two.
The group of attackers had left by the time police arrived on the scene. The victim had small cuts on her face and some bruising under her right eye and was taken to Stamford Hospital, where she was treated and released. The Youth Division is investigating the incident, police said.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 Darien Businesswoman Applauds 40 Years Of WoodenBoat Magazine
- 3 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Darien Community Association Awards College Scholarships