DARIEN, Conn. - A second man was charged with breaking into a Darien home on Mystic Lane in October. He also was charged with a burglary on Scout Trail.
Police charged Conner Buckley, 21, of Shelton with conspiracy to commit third-degree burglary, two counts of third-degree burglary, third-degree larceny and second-degree larceny. He was arrested Thursday at Stamford Superior Court and was held on a $5,000 bond.
On Oct. 2, the owner of a Mystic Lane house returned home to find the back door broken and jewelry and silverware missing. Eammon William was arrested Dec. 5 in connection with the break-in and charged with third-degree burglary, conspiracy to commit third-degree burglary and third-degree larceny. At that time police said more arrests were expected in the case.
On Oct. 12, someone broke into a Scout Trail home while the owner and his 10-year-old daughter were inside. Nothing was taken, and the burglar was scared off by the homeowner.
Buckley also is facing charges related to reported burglaries in Fairfield, Monroe and Westport.
- 1 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Darien Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 2 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Darien
- 3 Child's Play: Darien's Royle School Dedicates New Playground
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield