DARIEN, Conn. -- A sign has been stolen from Cherry Lawn Park in Darien, according to police.
Employees of the Parks and Recreation Department noticed the sign was missing from the entrance to the park on Monday, May 12. The 3-foot by 3-foot sign reads "Cherry Lawn Park - Darien Nature Center - Darien Parks and Recreation Commission." It is valued at $1,500 to 2,000, according to police.
The sign was broken off from its posts, police said. Police are investigating the incident.
- 1 Darien's Chilton, Halvorsen Make List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Darien
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Darien
- 4 Man Steals Cash Then Boards Train At Noroton Heights
- 5 Darien Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm