DARIEN, Conn. -- A sign has been stolen from Cherry Lawn Park in Darien, according to police.
Employees of the Parks and Recreation Department noticed the sign was missing from the entrance to the park on Monday, May 12. The 3-foot by 3-foot sign reads "Cherry Lawn Park - Darien Nature Center - Darien Parks and Recreation Commission." It is valued at $1,500 to 2,000, according to police.
The sign was broken off from its posts, police said. Police are investigating the incident.
- 1 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 2 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island
- 3 Darien Police: Ring's End Employee Charged $4,000 To Company Card
- 4 Norwalk Police Join Search Of Long Island Sound For Missing Boater
- 5 Norwalk Man Pleads Guilty To Vehicular Homicide In I-95 Crash