DARIEN, Conn. -- A sign has been stolen from Cherry Lawn Park in Darien, according to police.
Employees of the Parks and Recreation Department noticed the sign was missing from the entrance to the park on Monday, May 12. The 3-foot by 3-foot sign reads "Cherry Lawn Park - Darien Nature Center - Darien Parks and Recreation Commission." It is valued at $1,500 to 2,000, according to police.
The sign was broken off from its posts, police said. Police are investigating the incident.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Pair Charged With Using Fake $100 Bills At Darien Shops
- 3 Darien Couple Tackles New York City Marathon For Norwalk Charity
- 4 Darien's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Darien Academic Advisors Seek To Match Students To Schools