FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Vice President Joe Biden came to Fairfield County on Wednesday afternoon to assist in campaign fundraising for Gov. Dannel Malloy, who is seeking re-election in November.
Biden had joined Malloy earlier in the day at Goodwin College in East Hartford and talked about workforce development along with other state leaders.
Afterward, Biden joined Malloy at two fundraising events in Fairfield County. They headed to Greenwich for a 4 p.m. fundraiser for the Democratic Governors Association at a private residence. Then, Malloy and Biden were expected to visit a private home in Stamford to raise money for the Connecticut Democratic Party.
Biden planned to return to Washington later Wednesday evening.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Darien, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Darien Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Darien With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Darien; Blizzard Warning Issued