FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Vice President Joe Biden came to Fairfield County on Wednesday afternoon to assist in campaign fundraising for Gov. Dannel Malloy, who is seeking re-election in November.
Biden had joined Malloy earlier in the day at Goodwin College in East Hartford and talked about workforce development along with other state leaders.
Afterward, Biden joined Malloy at two fundraising events in Fairfield County. They headed to Greenwich for a 4 p.m. fundraiser for the Democratic Governors Association at a private residence. Then, Malloy and Biden were expected to visit a private home in Stamford to raise money for the Connecticut Democratic Party.
Biden planned to return to Washington later Wednesday evening.
- 1 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Darien Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 2 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Darien
- 3 Child's Play: Darien's Royle School Dedicates New Playground
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield