FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Vice President Joe Biden came to Fairfield County on Wednesday afternoon to assist in campaign fundraising for Gov. Dannel Malloy, who is seeking re-election in November.
Biden had joined Malloy earlier in the day at Goodwin College in East Hartford and talked about workforce development along with other state leaders.
Afterward, Biden joined Malloy at two fundraising events in Fairfield County. They headed to Greenwich for a 4 p.m. fundraiser for the Democratic Governors Association at a private residence. Then, Malloy and Biden were expected to visit a private home in Stamford to raise money for the Connecticut Democratic Party.
Biden planned to return to Washington later Wednesday evening.
- 1 Darien Teen, 18, Charged With Fighting Mother Over Toenail
- 2 New York Man Charged With Fighting At Darien Bar
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director