FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Vice President Joe Biden came to Fairfield County on Wednesday afternoon to assist in campaign fundraising for Gov. Dannel Malloy, who is seeking re-election in November.
Biden had joined Malloy earlier in the day at Goodwin College in East Hartford and talked about workforce development along with other state leaders.
Afterward, Biden joined Malloy at two fundraising events in Fairfield County. They headed to Greenwich for a 4 p.m. fundraiser for the Democratic Governors Association at a private residence. Then, Malloy and Biden were expected to visit a private home in Stamford to raise money for the Connecticut Democratic Party.
Biden planned to return to Washington later Wednesday evening.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Darien
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Is Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 5 Darien Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday