FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Vice President Joe Biden came to Fairfield County on Wednesday afternoon to assist in campaign fundraising for Gov. Dannel Malloy, who is seeking re-election in November.
Biden had joined Malloy earlier in the day at Goodwin College in East Hartford and talked about workforce development along with other state leaders.
Afterward, Biden joined Malloy at two fundraising events in Fairfield County. They headed to Greenwich for a 4 p.m. fundraiser for the Democratic Governors Association at a private residence. Then, Malloy and Biden were expected to visit a private home in Stamford to raise money for the Connecticut Democratic Party.
Biden planned to return to Washington later Wednesday evening.
- 1 Darien's Chilton, Halvorsen Make List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Darien
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Darien
- 4 Man Steals Cash Then Boards Train At Noroton Heights
- 5 Darien Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm