DARIEN, Conn. -- Darien First Selectman Jayme Stevenson was formally presented with a certificate by the Connecticut Republican State Party to congratulate her on her re-election in 2013.
State GOP Party Chairman Jerry Labriola and Vice Chairman Themis Klarides presided at a Recognition Dinner in December for the celebration of her and other Republicans' success.
Stevenson, who had been unable to attend the Recognition Dinner, was instead presented her certificate at the January meeting of the Darien Republican Town Committee.
The award was presented by Darien's GOP State Central member Laurie Williamson.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 3 Darien Family Rooting For Upstart In Run For Kentucky Derby Win
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI