DARIEN, Conn. -- Darien First Selectman Jayme Stevenson was formally presented with a certificate by the Connecticut Republican State Party to congratulate her on her re-election in 2013.
State GOP Party Chairman Jerry Labriola and Vice Chairman Themis Klarides presided at a Recognition Dinner in December for the celebration of her and other Republicans' success.
Stevenson, who had been unable to attend the Recognition Dinner, was instead presented her certificate at the January meeting of the Darien Republican Town Committee.
The award was presented by Darien's GOP State Central member Laurie Williamson.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Garden Club Of Darien Celebrates Work To Spruce Up Cherry Lawn Park
- 4 NY Times Columnist Slams Greenwich In 'The Show-Off Society'
- 5 Learn How To Become A Six-Figure Freelancer At The Darien Library