DARIEN, Conn. -- Darien First Selectman Jayme Stevenson was formally presented with a certificate by the Connecticut Republican State Party to congratulate her on her re-election in 2013.
State GOP Party Chairman Jerry Labriola and Vice Chairman Themis Klarides presided at a Recognition Dinner in December for the celebration of her and other Republicans' success.
Stevenson, who had been unable to attend the Recognition Dinner, was instead presented her certificate at the January meeting of the Darien Republican Town Committee.
The award was presented by Darien's GOP State Central member Laurie Williamson.
- 1 Police: Darien Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Pair Charged With Using Fake $100 Bills At Darien Shops
- 4 Darien Couple Tackles New York City Marathon For Norwalk Charity
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Darien