DARIEN, Conn. -- Darien First Selectman Jayme Stevenson was formally presented with a certificate by the Connecticut Republican State Party to congratulate her on her re-election in 2013.
State GOP Party Chairman Jerry Labriola and Vice Chairman Themis Klarides presided at a Recognition Dinner in December for the celebration of her and other Republicans' success.
Stevenson, who had been unable to attend the Recognition Dinner, was instead presented her certificate at the January meeting of the Darien Republican Town Committee.
The award was presented by Darien's GOP State Central member Laurie Williamson.
- 1 Swastikas Spray-Painted On Trees At Darien Bird Sanctuary
- 2 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 3 Eversource Repairs Power Outages In Darien
- 4 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Darien