DARIEN, Conn. -- Darien First Selectman Jayme Stevenson was formally presented with a certificate by the Connecticut Republican State Party to congratulate her on her re-election in 2013.
State GOP Party Chairman Jerry Labriola and Vice Chairman Themis Klarides presided at a Recognition Dinner in December for the celebration of her and other Republicans' success.
Stevenson, who had been unable to attend the Recognition Dinner, was instead presented her certificate at the January meeting of the Darien Republican Town Committee.
The award was presented by Darien's GOP State Central member Laurie Williamson.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Darien
- 3 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Darien
- 4 Darien Honors Veterans With Wreaths Across America Ceremony
- 5 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller