DARIEN, Conn. - The Darien Republican Town Committee has selected Guy Wisinski to fill a vacancy left by former Vice Chair Dick DiDonna, who left to join the Planning and Zoning Commission.
Wisinski has lived in Darien for 22 years with his wife and three children. He is a graduate of Plymouth State University and is currently the director of business development for a fine-goods retailer.
The choice of Wisinski was difficult because of the number of qualified candidates who applied, according to RTC Chairman Bob Bewkes. “We are pleased at the number of talented Republicans that are interested in volunteering for service to their town.”
The RTC also recommended Eric Joosten for the Environmental Protection Commission. Joosten is a lifelong resident of Darien and a former chairman of the RTC. He graduated from Trinity College and the Tuck School of Business Development at Dartmouth College. He is currently a finance executive at a large global investment bank, and is married with three children.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Darien
- 3 Sony Pulls Film; Darien Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Darien