DARIEN, Conn. - The Darien Republican Town Committee has selected Guy Wisinski to fill a vacancy left by former Vice Chair Dick DiDonna, who left to join the Planning and Zoning Commission.
Wisinski has lived in Darien for 22 years with his wife and three children. He is a graduate of Plymouth State University and is currently the director of business development for a fine-goods retailer.
The choice of Wisinski was difficult because of the number of qualified candidates who applied, according to RTC Chairman Bob Bewkes. “We are pleased at the number of talented Republicans that are interested in volunteering for service to their town.”
The RTC also recommended Eric Joosten for the Environmental Protection Commission. Joosten is a lifelong resident of Darien and a former chairman of the RTC. He graduated from Trinity College and the Tuck School of Business Development at Dartmouth College. He is currently a finance executive at a large global investment bank, and is married with three children.
- 1 Darien Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Pure Barre Opens New Fitness Studio In Darien
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Darien With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 4 Darien-Based Kelly Associates Joins Houlihan Lawrence As Independent
- 5 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield