DARIEN, Conn. - Darien voters who are registered Republicans can vote in Tuesday's primary to choose a gubernatorial candidate for the fall election.
Republican voters across Darien will head to the the polls to vote for either Tom Foley or John McKinney. The winner will be on the ballot in November against Democratic Gov. Dannel Malloy.
Republicans can also ballots for candidates for the following offices:
- Lieutenant governor: Penny Bacchiochi, Heather Somers or David M. Walker
- Comptroller: Sharon J. McLaughlin or Angel Cadena
Polling stations will be open for all registered Republicans. Here are the locations:
District 1: 35 Leroy Municipal Building (Old Darien Library)
District 2: Tokeneke School
District 3: Holmes School
District 4: Hindley School
District 5: McGuane Field House at 221 Noroton Ave., next to Noroton Heights Fire Department
District 6: Town Hall
All polling stations will be open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. statewide.
Voters can go online to the website for the Secretary of the State at www.sots.ct.gov/vote to see whether they are registered to vote and where their polling place is located.
Voters can also check their polling place here: www.votinginfoproject.org/vit/view/ct_primary_election_2014, a website developed by the Pew Charitable Trusts Voting Information Project in partnership with Google and Microsoft.
- 1 Report Says 7 Arrests Were Made At Darien Schools In 2013
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Police: NYC Man, 65, Made Harassing Phone Calls To Darien Teen Girl
- 5 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield