DARIEN, Conn. -- Nine new volunteers joined the Darien Republican Town Committee after the group held its caucus earlier this month in the Town Hall Auditorium.
Ellen Bay, Jacki Calabro, Dawn Crouch, David Dineen, Bonnie Frate Dora, Brent Hayes, Charlie Koons, Keeley Kriskey and Gary Larkins will join the 12 returning members on the RTC.
“We are once again very fortunate to have a talented group of volunteers who have stepped forward to dedicate their time and energy to the RTC," RTC Chairman Jim Palen said in a statement. "The recruitment and support of candidates to run for local and state offices are paramount to the success and future of our town and community.
"The newly endorsed slate is an exceptional combination of returning and new members who will continue to help make Darien an exceptional town.”
The nine new members will be replacing Bill Ferguson, Danielle Granath, Chip Kelley, Spencer McIlmurray, Jennifer Montanaro, Seth Morton, Joe Pizzarelli, Ciara Thurlow and Guy Wisinski, who will be stepping down from their positions with the RTC.
The caucus was held on Thursday, Jan. 9.
- 1 Darien Man Charged With Assaulting, Strangling Wife In Stamford
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 3 House Speaker John Boehner Drops By The Goose In Darien
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Darien
- 5 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist