NORWALK, Conn. -- State Sen. Bob Duff and his wife, Tracey, invite residents of Norwalk and Darien to a free ice cream social at their home on Sunday, Aug. 24, from 1-3 p.m.
The social will be at 50 Toilsome Ave. in Norwalk.
"This is a great opportunity to meet with voters in a relaxed setting and listen to their ideas and concerns," Duff said.
Duff will also accept the ALS ice bucket challenge at 3 p.m.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Darien
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters