NORWALK, Conn. -- State Sen. Bob Duff and his wife, Tracey, invite residents of Norwalk and Darien to a free ice cream social at their home on Sunday, Aug. 24, from 1-3 p.m.
The social will be at 50 Toilsome Ave. in Norwalk.
"This is a great opportunity to meet with voters in a relaxed setting and listen to their ideas and concerns," Duff said.
Duff will also accept the ALS ice bucket challenge at 3 p.m.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 Darien Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy