NORWALK, Conn. -- State Sen. Bob Duff and his wife, Tracey, invite residents of Norwalk and Darien to a free ice cream social at their home on Sunday, Aug. 24, from 1-3 p.m.
The social will be at 50 Toilsome Ave. in Norwalk.
"This is a great opportunity to meet with voters in a relaxed setting and listen to their ideas and concerns," Duff said.
Duff will also accept the ALS ice bucket challenge at 3 p.m.
- 1 Thousands Charged To Credit Cards Stolen At Restaurant In Darien
- 2 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 3 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 4 Darien Police Announce All-Night Parking Restrictions
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Darien