NORWALK, Conn. -- State Sen. Bob Duff and his wife, Tracey, invite residents of Norwalk and Darien to a free ice cream social at their home on Sunday, Aug. 24, from 1-3 p.m.
The social will be at 50 Toilsome Ave. in Norwalk.
"This is a great opportunity to meet with voters in a relaxed setting and listen to their ideas and concerns," Duff said.
Duff will also accept the ALS ice bucket challenge at 3 p.m.
- 1 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Darien Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 3 Child's Play: Darien's Royle School Dedicates New Playground
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview