NORWALK, Conn. -- State Sen. Bob Duff and his wife, Tracey, invite residents of Norwalk and Darien to a free ice cream social at their home on Sunday, Aug. 24, from 1-3 p.m.
The social will be at 50 Toilsome Ave. in Norwalk.
"This is a great opportunity to meet with voters in a relaxed setting and listen to their ideas and concerns," Duff said.
Duff will also accept the ALS ice bucket challenge at 3 p.m.
- 1 Police: Darien Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Darien Couple Tackles New York City Marathon For Norwalk Charity
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Darien
- 5 Pair Charged With Using Fake $100 Bills At Darien Shops