NORWALK, Conn. -- Sen. Bob Duff (D- Norwalk, Darien) will serve lunch to senior citizens and hold office hours at Broad River Homes on Thursday, Jan. 30, from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Residents are asked to come and address any questions or concerns they have with the state senator.
“It’s my job to represent the views of our community at the State Capitol, so I value every opportunity I get to talk with Darien and Norwalk residents, hear their opinions and answer their questions," Duff said in a statement. "I am looking forward to a good discussion at Broad River Homes."
Broad River Homes is located at 108 New Canaan Ave, in Norwalk.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Darien
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; Darien Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years