NORWALK, Conn. -- Sen. Bob Duff (D- Norwalk, Darien) will serve lunch to senior citizens and hold office hours at Broad River Homes on Thursday, Jan. 30, from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Residents are asked to come and address any questions or concerns they have with the state senator.
“It’s my job to represent the views of our community at the State Capitol, so I value every opportunity I get to talk with Darien and Norwalk residents, hear their opinions and answer their questions," Duff said in a statement. "I am looking forward to a good discussion at Broad River Homes."
Broad River Homes is located at 108 New Canaan Ave, in Norwalk.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Darien, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Darien Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 Darien Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Darien; Blizzard Warning Issued