DARIEN, Conn. -- After the Darien Republican Town Committee unanimously recommended Kevin Fullington and Michael Nedder for the Zoning Board of Appeals at a special meeting, both formally joined the board.
Fullington, a Fordham Law School graduate, is a Partner with Herrick, Feinstein and co-chair of Government Relations Practices. He has lived in Darien for five years with his wife and their two children, both of whom attend elementary school in Darien. Before joining Herrick, Kevin spent 10 years in government, most recently as deputy director and general counsel in the New York City Mayor’s Office of City Legislative Affairs.
Nedder, also a Fordham Law School graduate is a Managing Partner of Nedder & Associates. He has lived in Darien for 35 years with his wife and three children, who also attend elementary school in Darien.
The GOP approved the nominations on Saturday, June 14. The Board of Selectmen formally appointed both candidates for the Zoning Board of Appeals at its regularly scheduled meeting on Monday, June 16.
- 1 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Darien Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 3 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Darien
- 4 Child's Play: Darien's Royle School Dedicates New Playground
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed