DARIEN, Conn. - A three-bedroom home at 5 Leeds Lane listed at $1.295 million is The Darien Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 3,070 square feet
- three bedrooms
- two full bathrooms
- one half bathroom
- built on 0.65 acres
- kitchen with slider to large deck and open to spectacular family room with fireplace
- cathedral ceilings and palladium window
- 18-foot formal dining room
- large master bedroom with master bath
- playroom /exercise room or media room
- located on cul-de-sac
- attached two-car garage
See Nancy Dauk - Halstead Property for the complete listing.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Darien
- 3 Sony Pulls Film; Darien Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Darien