DARIEN, Conn. - A four-bedroom home at 95 Pembroke Road listed at $2.175 million is The Darien Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 3,861 square feet of space
- four bedrooms
- five full bathrooms
- built on 1.48 acres
- light bright rooms with access to spacious two-tiered deck spanning the back of the house
- living room with high ceiling, wet bar and fireplace with french doors to flagstone terrace and wisteria covering pergola
- formal dining room with fireplace
- master suite with vaulted ceiling, gas fireplace, his and hers walk-in closets and custom marble bath
- pool and flagstone terrace
See Nancy Dauk - Halstead Property for the complete listing.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.