DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Board of Realtors elected its 2015 officers and directors at its recent holiday party at Woodway Country Club.
Outgoing President Dave Wilk thanked outgoing Directors Janine Tienken of Kelly Associates, Karen Brewer of William Pitt Sotheby’s International Realty and Leslie Caruso of Halstead Property.
Officers elected for the 2015 term are:
- President: Miller Reese Hutchison, Pierce Real Estate
- Vice President/President Elect: Michael Haley, Halstead Property
- Secretary: Mary Lou Ball, Coldwell Banker
- Treasurer: Deborah Hidy, Kelly Associates
2015 Directors are:
- Mike Barbis, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties
- Bryan Morris, William Pitt Sotheby’s International Realty
- Mary Seiler, Halstead Property
- Linda Terhune, Kelly Associates
Two Realtors received the Realtor Emeritus status for 40 years of Realtor membership with the Darien Board of Realtors. They were Putsie Ritchey of Kelly Associates and Sis Henderson of Coldwell Banker.
Ceci Maher executive director of Person-to-Person, thanked all for their food donations. Associate Executive Irene A. LaRusso of the Darien Board of Realtors thanked the evening’s sponsors, Amy Gildea, Peoples United Bank, Tim Sickinger, Atlantic Red. Mortgage and Carolyn Cavolo of Sipman & Goodwin.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.