DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Board of Realtors held its annual meeting and holiday party last month at the Country Club of Darien.
Eugene Marconi, general counsel of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, administered the oath of office to the 2014 officers.
The 2014 Officers and Directors are: Dave Wilk, president; Janine Tienken, past president; Reese Hutchison, VP/president elect; Mary Lou Ball, secretary; Karen Brewer, treasurer; Mike Barbis, director; Leslie Caruso, director; Cathy Lawton, director; and Mary Seiler, director
Outgoing Directors Lucille Story, Bob Green and Liz Bacon and the 2013 Board members were thanked for their service.
- 1 Car Stolen From Darien Driveway, Suspicious Men Seen In Area
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Darien, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades
- 5 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich