DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Board of Realtors held its annual meeting and holiday party last month at the Country Club of Darien.
Eugene Marconi, general counsel of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, administered the oath of office to the 2014 officers.
The 2014 Officers and Directors are: Dave Wilk, president; Janine Tienken, past president; Reese Hutchison, VP/president elect; Mary Lou Ball, secretary; Karen Brewer, treasurer; Mike Barbis, director; Leslie Caruso, director; Cathy Lawton, director; and Mary Seiler, director
Outgoing Directors Lucille Story, Bob Green and Liz Bacon and the 2013 Board members were thanked for their service.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Darien Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy