DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Board of Realtors held its annual meeting and holiday party last month at the Country Club of Darien.
Eugene Marconi, general counsel of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, administered the oath of office to the 2014 officers.
The 2014 Officers and Directors are: Dave Wilk, president; Janine Tienken, past president; Reese Hutchison, VP/president elect; Mary Lou Ball, secretary; Karen Brewer, treasurer; Mike Barbis, director; Leslie Caruso, director; Cathy Lawton, director; and Mary Seiler, director
Outgoing Directors Lucille Story, Bob Green and Liz Bacon and the 2013 Board members were thanked for their service.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Darien
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; Darien Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years