DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Board of Realtors held its annual meeting and holiday party last month at the Country Club of Darien.
Eugene Marconi, general counsel of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, administered the oath of office to the 2014 officers.
The 2014 Officers and Directors are: Dave Wilk, president; Janine Tienken, past president; Reese Hutchison, VP/president elect; Mary Lou Ball, secretary; Karen Brewer, treasurer; Mike Barbis, director; Leslie Caruso, director; Cathy Lawton, director; and Mary Seiler, director
Outgoing Directors Lucille Story, Bob Green and Liz Bacon and the 2013 Board members were thanked for their service.
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Darien Skies Sunday
- 3 William Flatley, 67, Of Darien, Vice President, Forbes.com
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Darien Native Joins Greenwich Police Force