STAMFORD, Conn. -- Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy and his wife, Cathy, recently sold their Stamford house for $1.5 million, according to ctnews.com.
The home in the coastal Shippan neighborhood has long been a source of political trouble for Malloy. The Department of Criminal Justice investigated work that was done to the house, but ultimately cleared Malloy of any wrongdoing, ctnews.com said.
Hearst Connecticut Media also launched an investigation after a Stamford employee was found doing yard work on his own time. Malloy, however, produced invoices proving he paid for the work, ctnews.com reported.
- 1 Darien Hockey Player Draws Interest Of NHL Scouts
- 2 Darien High School Ranked Fourth-Best In Connecticut
- 3 Darien Home To 5 Of The 25 Best Elementary Schools In The State
- 4 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Darien; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely