STAMFORD, Conn. -- Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy and his wife, Cathy, recently sold their Stamford house for $1.5 million, according to ctnews.com.
The home in the coastal Shippan neighborhood has long been a source of political trouble for Malloy. The Department of Criminal Justice investigated work that was done to the house, but ultimately cleared Malloy of any wrongdoing, ctnews.com said.
Hearst Connecticut Media also launched an investigation after a Stamford employee was found doing yard work on his own time. Malloy, however, produced invoices proving he paid for the work, ctnews.com reported.
- 1 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Darien