DARIEN, Conn. -- JoyRide Cycle, one of a dozen real estate leases announced by Westport-based HK Group, opened up shop in the 4,207 square feet of retail space at Goodwives Shopping Center in Darien.
The store is JoyRide's second location in addition to its current space in Westport.
The other properties announced, all in Westport, include:
- Alex and Ani, a national retailer, leased 1,860 square feet of retail space at 117 Post Road E. in downtown.
- Eyeglasses.com, a retailer with a strong online presence, leased 2,000 square feet of space for its first retail store at 147 Post Road E. in downtown.
- Oddz, a clothing retailer that has a presence in Westport for more than 10 years, relocated from Main Street and expanded into 2,052 square feet of retail space at 139 Post Road E. in downtown.
- George Subkoff Antiques leased 1,875 square feet of waterfront retail space at 5 Post Road W. in downtown.
- Spruce, a home store, extended its lease for 2,450 square feet of retail space at 90 Post Road E. in downtown.
- Blow Dry, a salon with another location in Southport, leased 850 square feet of retail space at 76 Church Lane in downtown.
- Mergermarket US Ltd., a unit of the Financial Times of London, leased 2,800 square feet of space at 15 Ketchum St. near the train station.
- Clapboard Hill Advisors and Washington Wealth Management leased 3,270 square feet of office space at 450 Post Road E.
- Triple Point Technology leased 5,387 square feet of waterfront office space at 257 Riverside Ave.
- VK Real Estate leased 1,400 square feet of office space at 979 Post Road E.
- Benemark Inc. leased 1,750 square feet of office space at 965 Post Road E.
HK Group is a full service Westport-based commercial real estate company that specializes in investment property sales, leasing and off-market deals.