DARIEN, Conn. -- The real estate agents of Kelly Associates promoted team work and celebrated their hard work and success at Darien's Wee Burn Beach Club.
The agents normally celebrate twice a year, once in the summer and once during Christmas season.
"Normally, the real estate market in Darien and Rowayton tends to slow down as July 4 approaches," said Jeff Kelly, vice president of Kelly Associates. "But this year, as spring rolled into summer, the market was still going strong."
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Pair Charged With Using Fake $100 Bills At Darien Shops
- 3 Darien Academic Advisors Seek To Match Students To Schools
- 4 Darien's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens