DARIEN, Conn. -- The real estate agents of Kelly Associates promoted team work and celebrated their hard work and success at Darien's Wee Burn Beach Club.
The agents normally celebrate twice a year, once in the summer and once during Christmas season.
"Normally, the real estate market in Darien and Rowayton tends to slow down as July 4 approaches," said Jeff Kelly, vice president of Kelly Associates. "But this year, as spring rolled into summer, the market was still going strong."
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 3 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies