DARIEN, Conn. -- The real estate agents of Kelly Associates promoted team work and celebrated their hard work and success at Darien's Wee Burn Beach Club.
The agents normally celebrate twice a year, once in the summer and once during Christmas season.
"Normally, the real estate market in Darien and Rowayton tends to slow down as July 4 approaches," said Jeff Kelly, vice president of Kelly Associates. "But this year, as spring rolled into summer, the market was still going strong."
- 1 Darien Ranked As State's Best Suburb To Live In
- 2 Three Charged With Attempted Thefts At Darien Stop & Shop
- 3 Cars Catch Fire At Darien High School In Jump Start Gone Wrong
- 4 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 5 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies