DARIEN, Conn. -- The real estate agents of Kelly Associates promoted team work and celebrated their hard work and success at Darien's Wee Burn Beach Club.
The agents normally celebrate twice a year, once in the summer and once during Christmas season.
"Normally, the real estate market in Darien and Rowayton tends to slow down as July 4 approaches," said Jeff Kelly, vice president of Kelly Associates. "But this year, as spring rolled into summer, the market was still going strong."
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 2 Child's Play: Darien's Royle School Dedicates New Playground
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Freeze Watch Issued As Wind-Chill Factor Drops To Mid-20s In Darien