DARIEN, Conn. -- The real estate agents of Kelly Associates promoted team work and celebrated their hard work and success at Darien's Wee Burn Beach Club.
The agents normally celebrate twice a year, once in the summer and once during Christmas season.
"Normally, the real estate market in Darien and Rowayton tends to slow down as July 4 approaches," said Jeff Kelly, vice president of Kelly Associates. "But this year, as spring rolled into summer, the market was still going strong."
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 4 Learn How To Become A Six-Figure Freelancer At The Darien Library
- 5 Patricia Lowman Dailey, 57, Of Darien, Worked In The Fashion Industry