STAMFORD, Conn. -- A new collection of upscale apartments are now available in Stamford's Harbor Point.
The towers of the Postmark Apartments are located on the site of the original headquarters of Pitney Bowes and feature 402 rental residences situated in adjoining nine-and 12-story towers connected by an expansive outdoor pool and sundeck.
Postmark’s modern residences boast open floor plans with designer interior features including granite countertops, GE stainless steel appliances, spacious walk-in closets and USB charging stations in kitchens and master bedrooms. Floor-to-ceiling windows and private balconies in every home maximize waterfront views.
Rentals start at $2,000 a month and are available immediately.
For more information on Postmark Apartment, call (203) 316-0301. The community’s Leasing Center is located at 301 Commons Park South in Stamford, and is open daily from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Darien
- 3 Sony Pulls Film; Darien Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Darien