DARIEN, Conn. – Curious about the amount that homes recently sold for in Darien? The following are the recent sales of homes in town, as reported by the town clerk’s office.
- Richard D. O’Neill Estate sold 348 Hoyt St. to Can Shen for $785,000.
- Julia C. Pearson sold 17 Salt Box Lane to Edward D. Lyons and Colleen K. Lyons for $1.25 million.
- William D. Corcoran Jr. sold 327 Middlesex Road to Andrew B. Whitaker and Pamela W. Whitaker for $825,000.
- G. Scott Hapgood and Kallie B. Hapgood sold 43 Fairfield Ave. to Drew Garrabrant and Elizabeth Garrabrant for $779,000.
- Jeroen Tas sold 267 Brookside Road to Kevin J. Murphy and Elizabeth Murphy for $1.625 million.
- Susan A. Quinn sold 19 Georgian Lane to Thomas Waniewski and Amy B. Cohen for $1.95 million.
- John M. Burge and Hannah Burge sold 593 Hollow Tree Ridge Road to Christian S. Rieben and Amanda K. Stein for $2.375 million.
- Donna Rohs sold 13 Searles Road to Thomas Debow and Suzanne Debow for $2.6 million.
- Rolf G. Johnsen and Trina S. Johnsen sold 6 Maple St. to Thomas S. Benevento and Kathleen Z. Benevento for $715,000.
- Robert T. Warnock and Amy K. Warnock sold 26 Point O'Woods Road to Erik Osberg and Sara Osberg for $2.195 million.
- Sean Stevens and Elizabeth A. Stevens sold 4 Palmer Lane to Big View Real Estate LLC for $925,000.
- Number 333 West Avenue Associates LLC sold 333 West Ave. Unit #7 to Michael Cheng and Dagmar Tupa Cheng for $1.25 million. Pictured.
- Sabina Goering sold 12 Musket Lane to Sean J. Olsen and Leslie M. Olsen for $1.265 million.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.