DARIEN, Conn. – Curious about the amount that homes recently sold for in Darien? The following are the recent sales of homes in town, as reported by the town clerk’s office.
- Scott J. Graham and Renee D. Graham sold 5 Settlers Trail to Eric Whitney and Mattie Roberts for $2.55 million.
- Amanda B. Faulkner sold 3 Berry Lane to Paul Salmore and Emily T. Salmore for $2.8 million.
- Douglas J. Trauber and Priya G. Trauber sold 105 Raymond St. to Evelyn L. Infurna and Edward J. Infurna for $1,947,500.
- F. Scott Reding and Ann C. Reding sold 18 Peterick Lane to Andrew W. Leveen and Beverly G. Leveen for $1.3 million.
- Susan M. Murphy, Trustee, sold 13 Old Stone Road to Paul Cordella and Maria Cordella for $875,000.
- James A. Green and Allison A. Green sold 27 Sunset Road to James H. Antoszewski and Jennifer C. Antoszewski for $1.31 million.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.