DARIEN, Conn. – Curious about the amount that homes recently sold for in Darien? The following are the recent sales of homes in town, as reported by the town clerk’s office.
- John J. McCloy III and Suzanne Stewart Schutz McCloy sold 23 Oakshade Ave. to American International Relocation Solutions LLC for 902,500.
- Branko J. Maric, trustee, and Lisa D. Maric, trustee et. al., sold 43 Raymond St. to Edward V. McCabe and Cara O’Reilly McCabe for $1.45 million.
- Louise H. Cockrell and Sanford A. Cockrell III sold 359 Mansfield Ave. to Stewart A. Stockdale and Mary M. Stockdale for $3.295 million.
- Richard Palmer sold 281 West Ave. to Stephanie Ann Pendray and Stephen Lawrence Pendray for $535,000.
- Ann Buckley and Keith Buckley sold 54 Andrews Drive to Kevin T. O’Brien and Cami C. O’Brien for $1.3 million.
- Michael Watters and Beth Watters sold 35 Phillips Lane to Elizabeth Gaines Cardone and Scott Thomas Cardone for $969,500.
- Eric Hewitt and Jennifer Hewitt sold 23 Sunset Road to Daniel M. Avitabile and Lauren Avitabile for $1.475 million.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.