DARIEN, Conn. – Curious about the amount that homes recently sold for in Darien? The following are the recent sales of homes in town, as reported by the town clerk’s office.
- Baywater 745 BPR LLC sold 745 Boston Post Road to CPW Realty LLC for $1.8 million.
- Number 18 Long Neck Point LLC sold 18 Long Neck Point Road to John M. Vasily and Medina S. Vasily for $3.45 million.
- Thomas G. Carruthers and Linda Carruthers sold 312 Noroton Ave. to Robert T. Vanhees and Maria Vanhees for $2.15 million.
- Anthony M. Gurliacci and Shirley B. Gurliacci sold 37 Hillside Ave. to E. Lloyd & Associates LLC for $825,000.
- Arthur R. Collins III and Lorraine D. Collins sold 57 Coachlamp Lane to Gautam Bhat and Sheetal Bhat for $1.28 million.
- Giannattasio Builders Inc. sold 3 Stanton Road to Arthur R. Collins III and Lorraine D. Collins for $1.95 million.
- Jennifer H. Zanin sold 2 Pine Brook Lane to Anne Bradley for $620,000.
- Theodore Shmanda Estate sold 9 Salt Box Lane to Jennifer H. Zanin and Mark W. DiMatteo for $972,500.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.