DARIEN, Conn. - The following is a list of home sales and property transfers in Darien from Oct. 31 to Nov. 9, as provided by the town clerk's office.
• The estate of Axel E. Ohrn sold 7 Pleasant St. to David and Julie Gorski for $750,000.
• Douglas and Carol Lynne Curtis sold 10 Clocks Lane to Ryan and Stacey Tie for $1.125 million.
• Thomas J. Paul sold 769 Hollow Tree Ridge Road to Tiffany and Brian Vanelslander for $3.875 million.
• Brett and Michelle Enzor sold 21 Relihan Road to Danyel and Nadine Schoenemann for $1.66 million.
• Donald and Jennifer Torey sold 67 Holly Lane to Robert and Kimberly Servas for $2.85 million.
• Cornell and Kelly French sold 112 Pear Tree Point Road to Patrick and Janienne Hackett for $6.9 million.
• The estate of Constance A. Barnum sold 6 Meadowbrook Road to Timothy and Kelly Galvin for $1.045 million.
• Joel and Lani Jean Dehlin sold 11 Nolen Lane to Claudia Veihl and Bern Pfrommer for $2.625 million.
• Robert L. Dipanni sold 343 Hoyt St. to Number 343 Hoyt Street LLC for $450,000.
- 1 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Darien Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 2 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Darien
- 3 Child's Play: Darien's Royle School Dedicates New Playground
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield