DARIEN, Conn. – The following is a list of residential property transfers and home sales in Darien from Nov. 13 to 28, as reported by the town clerk’s office.
- Paul and Mary Richardson sold 19 Allwood Road to John and Diane Sedlock for $2,094,825.
- H. Terrell Vaningen III and Trudy Wade Vaningen sold 10 Echo Drive to Andrew and Kristin Reardon for $1.355 million.
- Rosina Lancellotti sold 33 Herman Ave. to Gary L. Manchester for $495,000.
- Alexandra Blackman sold 30 Sedgwick Village Lane to W. Kent Haydock and Caroline Haydock for $685,000.
- Theodore and Emma Tracy sold 11 Oak Crest to Ian and Jessica Cross for $1.445 million.
- Robert and Alyssa O’Reilly sold 60 Echo Drive N. to Stefan and Tracy Balderach for $1.495 million.
- Timothy Clark and Route Dhermance sold 14 Raymond St. to J. Scott Kracke for $494,100.
- David and Sheri Hone sold 19 Lake Drive to Timothy Bepler and Bridget Fallon-Bepler for $1.245 million.
- Patricia Dorner sold 10 Hale Lane to Elizabeth Emerich for $640,000.
- Edward and Bernardette Gozdz sold 15 McLaren Road to Eric and Lindsay Rogers for $1.585 million.
- 1 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 2 House Speaker John Boehner Drops By The Goose In Darien
- 3 Darien Man Charged With Assaulting, Strangling Wife In Stamford
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Darien
- 5 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist